Skip to content
ROUTE VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTIONS
- Pick-up of donations must start AFTER 10:00 a.m. and be FINISHED by 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 11th. This is to ensure all donors have time to put their donations outside of their door for pick up.
- Sometimes donors will place items out of sight from the street to protect them from wind or weather. Ensure you collect donations from each property unless you cannot find one. Please DO NOT knock or ring the doorbell.
- Load donations strategically according to weather (rain, wind etc.) to ensure original food quality. In case of poor weather, load inside your vehicle or cover (i.e. tarp).
- After you have a load, deliver to your ASSIGNED FOOD BANK (name & address provided on map). It is important to go to the listed food bank and follow on-site volunteer instructions once you arrive there.
- Routes vary in size – feel free to recruit other volunteers to help you pickup donations.
- Respect No Soliciting signs. If you find a property with a no soliciting sign, please DO NOT access their property unless a donation bag/box marked for donations is in clear sight.
- If you have any issues, contact your assigned food bank.