YELLOW BAG DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
- Write down and memorize your route number! You will need it if you lose your map
- The bags you have are pre-counted for your specific route.
- Your route and the houses within are marked with a bolded line on the map provided. Street names are also displayed. Carefully stay inside the bolded line to ensure every house is included.
- Pick a start point and draw a route to minimize chances of missing a house.
- Place or hang 1 yellow bag at each property. Ensure the bag is secure and visible.
- Some neighbourhoods may not be fully developed yet, but a few houses may be inhabited. Use your own discretion whether to leave a bag. If the house is occupied there may be cars outside, lawn decorations, plants on the windowsills, etc. Use your own discretion when distributing bags to less developed areas.
- Apartments and gated communities may not have yellow bag delivery, this will be handled by a special team with instructions for those multi-family residences.
- Your package should contain extra yellow bags. Return unused yellow bags to your assigned food bank (name & address provided on map).
- ALL BAGS MUST BE DELIVERED THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE (June 6th - June 10th)